Dalex SWIFT Jollof Hamper Promo – Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and you agree that the terms and conditions governing the SWIFT Jollof Hamper Promo offer shall apply.
a. SWIFT is a contributory investment scheme that allows customers to make regular deposits into their investment accounts from the convenience of their phones and related gadgets.
b. SWIFT seeks to encourage Ghanaians to build an investment culture.
c. SWIFT is a product from Dalex Finance
d. Dalex Finance is regulated by the Bank of Ghana.
Terms and Conditions
• General Eligibility
1. The offer is open to individuals who see SWIFT’s communication while participating in the 2021 edition of the Jollof Festival and consent to be engaged.
2. Consent to being engaged by SWIFT is shown by clicking on the artworks across Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
3. Participants of the 2021 edition of the Jollof Festival will include individuals who physically attend the event or are found within a 2 kilometer radius of the event grounds as well as individuals who join and follow conversations of same online.
4. 10 lucky individuals will be presented with Jollof Hampers by the 17th of December 2021
5. The lucky individuals will be selected randomly by SWIFT.
6. SWIFT reserves the right to solely determine who the lucky individuals will be.
• Offer Period
1. The promo is valid only on Saturday 11th December 2021.
2. During this day, Dalex SWIFT will take note of individuals who express interest in our communication and reach out to them at a later date to introduce SWIFT
Dalex Finance commits to the proper handling and protection of any client data collected throughout this campaign in accordance with Ghanaian data protection laws.
• Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement between the Parties hereto in relation to the concessionary loans being offered by SWIFT and is separate from all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements made by or agreed between the parties for any other SWIFT credit facilities.
1. This agreement may be amended at the sole discretion of SWIFT and notice of such an amendment shall be made in writing to the client or by publication of same on the Dalex Finance website. or on social media.
1. If any of the terms and conditions contained in this offer are considered by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the court shall have the authority to limit such matters as the court deems proper in the circumstance and if any provision of this Agreement is void or unenforceable in part, it shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining portion of these terms and conditions.
• Governing Law
1. The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed at all times by Ghanaian Law.
For queries, questions and further information regarding the SWIFT Jollof Hamper Promo, you may visit www.dalexSWIFT.com or contact SWIFT via Whatsapp on 0559718811 in person at the Dalex SWIFT Office, Momotse Avenue, Adabraka- Accra.